Extraordinary General Meeting 16 November 2018
- Date Date
- 16 November 2018 (Friday)
- Time Time
- Venue Venue
- 1/F, Wong Ming Him Hall, St Paul's College
Notice of Extraordinary General Meeting (16 Nov 2018)
Notice is hereby given that a General Meeting of the SPCAA will be held on 1/F, Wong Ming Him Hall, St Paul's College, 69 Bonham Road, on the 16th of November 2018 (Friday) starting at 7.30pm for the purpose of considering and, if thought fit, passing the following resolution:
SPECIAL RESOLUTION – ADOPTION OF NEW ARTICLES OF ASSOCIATION
"THAT the Association’s new Articles of Association which were revised and approved by the Companies Registry on 4 October 2018, a copy of which has been tabled before the meeting and marked “A”, be and are hereby approved and adopted as the Articles of Association of the Association in substitution for the existing Articles of Association of the Association with immediate effect and that the existing Articles of Association shall hereafter be cancelled and of no further effect."
- Only current SPCAA members may vote at the EGM.
- A member entitled to attend and vote at the meeting may appoint a proxy to attend and, in the event of a poll, vote on his/her behalf. The instrument appointing a proxy, if any, under which it is signed, shall be deposited at the registered office not less than 48 hours before the time of the meeting or the adjourned meeting.
- The new SPCAA Articles of Association and the proxy form are available for download via the following links:
New SPCAA Articles of Association