Annual General Meeting of St. Paul's College Alumni Association for 2019
- Date Date
- 14 December 2019 (Saturday)
- Date Date
- Venue Venue
- 1/F, Wong Ming Him Hall, St. Paul's College, 69 Bonham Road, Hong Kong
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of St. Paul's College Alumni Association for 2019 will be held on 14 December 2019 (Saturday) at 2:00pm at 1/F, Wong Ming Him Hall, St. Paul's College, 69 Bonham Road, Hong Kong. The agenda is as follows:
- Confirmation of the minutes of the last AGM
- Approval of Chairman's Report
- Adoption of audited report of 2018-2019
- Appointment of Honorary Auditor
Only a registered member can vote at the AGM. Any alumnus receiving this email is a registered member.
A member entitled to attend and vote at the meeting may appoint a proxy to attend and, in the event of a poll, vote on his/her behalf. The instrument appointing a proxy, if any, under which it is signed, shall be deposited at the registered office not less than 48 hours before the time of the meeting or the adjourned meeting.
For those who would like to appoint a proxy, please download the proxy form via https://drive.google.com/